PINOOK USA SCAM- I MASSAGE SCAM
I was approached by this guy in Lynnhaven Mall, in Virginia Beach, VA on Lynnhaven Parkway. He was selling these little devices that makes these electric shocks. Well I was never told there was no refund policy. Isacc stated to me that if you don't like the product you may return product for 100% money back. Well after doing an investigation and reviews on it, I wanted to return the product. Well I first call Isacc on his phone that he provided me, which was disconnected. So I located the store phone number, the man who answered the phone said Isacc was no longer working there. Well it sounded like Isacc himself. Then we told them we don't want the product and we are returning it. Well then the guy said he didn't understand english. He then hung up on me. So I had someone else call in and they hung up on them too. This company which is based in Orlando, FL is nothing but a SCAM. I was able to call the owner and he didn't like getting bothered on his cell phone. Isacc also told me if for any reason the product fails at anytime we can exchange it either at that kiosks or any other store. Well that was nothing but a lie. I investigated this company and found out you have to send product in, with $19.95 so they can ship replacement back to you. If you don't at the 60 day point they will trash the unit. None of this was disclosed at all. The address for this location is:
701 Lynnhaven Parkway #5560
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
The Corporate office information is:
5247 International Dr #B
Orlando, FL 32819
The owners name is:
This company is nothing but a scam. Buyer BEWARE. Don't get scammed like I did. I did in fact put a dispute with my credit card company, and they are putting a stop to this transaction. Before you buy this please email me:
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- " went into the Raffles Salon April 2, 2015 around 5:30pm to get a shampoo and told Sarah that I have $300 Peruvian hair extensions and you have to be..."
- "I arived at Middletown, Ct. Meinike at 8 am on a MOnday morning. The exhaust pipe on my car was cracked. Given an estimate of 1 hour labor,..."
- "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "The Taco Bell in Columbus ga on veterans parkway next door to McDonald's . First of all I didn't get a receipt to have a code or time or anything...."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."